[aprssig] kenwood d700

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:42:30 EDT 2011

Looks like the finals are out of my radio..   I can key up our local repeater but only when i am close by..   I am willing to sell for 100.00    no dtmf mike included   for 150.00 incase some one needs one for parts or display unit as that works fine..      I am only assuming its the finals as i have not checked.  It receives fine and the TNC modem inside works fine except i think the power output is real real low..  when yo push  the button to talk, it says its on the air, the fan kicks on  the rear but it just doesn't go far.

My loss is your gain..

Buyer only pay actual shipping charges  Paypal preferred

kc9gqr
Metamora, IL