[aprssig] APRS Messages and Operating Codes (Q & Z)

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:37:15 EDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
<ldeffenb at homeside.to> wrote:
> An amazing number of D7xx devices send back an "rej" response indicating
> that their in-box is full.  So, it's not just an issue with people not
> composing messages on their radios, but even knowing how (or taking the
> time) to read them when they do receive one.

The interface on a D7 or D700 (and I assume D72 and D710) are so
difficult to use it would be tantamount to suicide (or at least
attempted homicide) to try and compose a message while driving.

Even if the interface was as good as my smartphone, it wouldn't be
safe to operate messaging mobile.

-Jason
kg4wsv