[aprssig] APRSdroid 1.0 has been released

Rud Merriam k5rud at arrl.net
Mon Apr 18 15:26:14 EDT 2011

Jason - it is RF, but on cell frequencies!

George - had a moment of confusion because you default the SSID to 10
which is also the SSID for my Winlink RMS Packet station. Not sure how
to resolve that issue since I guess both are technically correct as
"non-RF devices".

I am not seeing nearby stations on the map. Should that be working?

  - 73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD
Emergency Coordinator
Montgomery County ARES®