[aprssig] (no subject)

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sun Apr 10 12:15:15 EDT 2011

Zamri 9W2ZBV wrote...

> B2-7, Pangsapuri Vista Sending, Taman Bukit Serdang, 43300 Seri Kembangan,
> Selangor, Malaysia.

Welcome to the group Zamri. We received your message, but it was
empty except for your signature. I see that you have already used APRS.

http://aprs.fi/?call=9W2ZBV     <<<     no results!
http://aprs.fi/?call=9W2ZBV-9
http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=9W2ZBV-9&limit=25

2011-04-10 01:05:20 UTC:
9W2ZBV-9>P3PRR9,9W2LL-3*,WIDE2-1,qAR,9M2CJ
:`mE at l o>/]"4v}145.675MHz=

I didn't recognize the "destination" P3PRR9. What device are you using
in your vehicle for APRS? After much searching (Bob - you should really
work on the navigation on aprs.org!) I found the page listing the destination
or "to calls" and P3PRR9 didn't show up. It should really start with "AP".
That caused me to not be able to find you on aprs.fi until I added an
asterisk - hi!

http://www.aprs.org/aprs11/tocalls.txt

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH