[aprssig] APRS4R Authors

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Fri Apr 8 07:32:20 EDT 2011

Will the author(s) of APRS4R please contact me directly at pete at ae5pl dot net.  It has been reported to me that there may either be a configuration issue or an operational issue with an IGate in the Switzerland area that has been reported to be an APRS4R software.  I would like to address the issue with you via direct email to expedite the remedy or to determine what might otherwise be causing the issue.

Thank you.  Non-APRS4R authors: please do not post links to their site, etc. as I know the primary site links or post their email addresses.  If you know them and want to forward this message to them so they can contact me off-list, that would be great!

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net