[aprssig] vx-8 mic-e type code & ui-view32

Julian, G4ILO julian.g4ilo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 04:14:37 EDT 2011

Hessu.

Whether or not Yaesu updates the software for the VX-8, unlike the
Kenwoods these radios are not firmware upgradeable so this is is not
going to make the problem go away with all the radios are out there
already.

Surely the only solution is to discourage the use of broken IGate
software that cannot be fixed?

Julian, G4ILO
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com