[aprssig] WSPR for HF mobile?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Sep 29 09:08:57 EDT 2010

I may be wrong, but IIRC when I played with WSPR monitoring a few months
ago you must have an rock solid accurate time signal. This could be
quite a challenge for the ultra-mobile traveler.  I'm thinking it was
sub-second synchronization to standard was required.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Tinkerer in digital modes...