[aprssig] Several servers down

Gerald Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Sep 8 11:16:57 EDT 2010

Texas A&M had a power failure this morning that has affected my server
room cooling... over 80F and climbing. Also, we have several network
nodes between my servers and the Internet that are down still.

CWOP.aprs.net, CWOP1.aprs.net and CWOP4.aprs.net, as well as
FIRST.aprs.net, FOURTH.aprs.net and FIFTH.aprs.net, and the backup findu
server are down until I can be sure we've got network connectivity, and
cooling. AS soon as network connectivity returns, I'll restore the
servers as part of our core services. I do not have an ETR at this time.

73 Gerry N5JXS
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983