[aprssig] OLD KPC-3's version 5 etc..

Mike Edwards medwardsz28 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 26 18:44:33 EDT 2010

Everything you said sounds right, Bob.  Going back to your original
question, which I believe was about Callsign Substitution, I don't believe
the KPC v5 (or V6) supports that. You could, as you said, set MYALIAS to
WIDE1-1 or WIDE2-1 and they would digipeat packets with those in the path
adding just a * by the name that they were aliased to.  Also note that they
would not respond to WIDEn-2 because they are simply looking for a match to
the string and not following the "n-N paradigm".

Mike KE4YGT