[aprssig] Info about Kantronics KPC-3+

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 17:48:11 EDT 2010

> I think UIdigi is abandon-ware.   The author hasn't shown any interest or
> development in over 5 years.  I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for updates.
>    I vaguely recall that the developer lost his Z-80 development system when
> an elderly PC died.

While the X1J TheNet source is available, setting up the development
chain for it is an adventure.   The UIDigi developer had mentioned
that he'd make the source available when he lost interest in further
work on it - which would be a good thing for the aprs-universe if that
happened.

73
Bill - WA7NWP