[aprssig] On The Road Again - Mobile HF APRS on PSK63 & GMSK250

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Oct 22 13:22:14 EDT 2010

Just fired up a few MultiTrack windows waiting for -2 and -63 to show
up.  You're home QTH has as many APRS -SSIDs as mine does!

Have a safe trip, and maybe we can talk on a repeater or 2m APRS
messaging when you get over here to the Space Coast.  There's a repeater
on 146.940- (no tone) that simulcasts NASA launch audio in the event
that anything goes worng during a launch so that amateurs can be ready
to mobilize.

When mobile, I usually monitor the 146.850- PCARS repeater that
sometimes has a 107.2 tone, but I think that's been mostly removed now.
Also, once you get a bit south of Daytona Beach, you should be able to
pick up K4FL on 145.230- 103.5 tone.  It's only 10w, but 1200 feet HAAT
and covers most of Central Florida including over here on the east coast.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Kibitzing along with your trip...