[aprssig] On The Road Again - Mobile HF APRS on PSK63 & GMSK250

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 13:11:43 EDT 2010

[10:00 AM Pacific (local time) Friday 22 Oct]

I am now departing from Pasadena, CA on a trip to Michigan again, then down to
the Kennedy Space Center in Florida for the shuttle launch on Nov 1.

I will be mobile, beaconing alternately on AX.25, PSK63 and GMSK250 from the
mobile -- at least when I don't have the HF rig on 20,30 or 40-meter SSTV.
This should be an interesting test of the relative performance of these three
modes.

As usual on 30 meters:

"Classic" AX.25 FSK APRS    10.149.200/400        SSID  WA8LMF-2
PSK63 & GMSK250                10.149.700                SSID  WA8LMF-63

Also Two Meters                            SSID    WA8LMF

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

=====  Vista & Win7 Install Issues for UI-View and Precision Mapping =====