[aprssig] aprs.fi bookmarks video, and web location sharing

Jaye Inabnit ke6sls ke6sls at arrl.net
Tue Oct 12 10:48:45 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 12 October 2010 00:18:21 Heikki Hannikainen wrote:
> On Sunday I made a video demonstrating the new bookmarks feature on
> aprs.fi, and uploaded it to Youtube. Feedback appreciated (maybe off-line
> using direct email instead of this mailing list). Should I invest time in
> making more of these for other features? Is it progressing too fast or too
> slow? Is the language understandable? Waste of time?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UA77fnIok

Hello Heikki:

Yes, the video was well done and useful.  I use aprs.fi as my primary aprs
viewer.  The one thing aprs.fi lacks is message transmission, so I use
openaprs for that.  Well done OM!

Perhaps, if you make more videos, put a link to them under the INFORMATION
section on your website.  Sometimes seeing it done is easier for new users
than simply reading about it.

73

--
jaye, ke6sls