[aprssig] Fwd: BLGPS in the Air

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 11:55:24 EST 2010

Well, by dead reckoning...  I reckon it'll be around me tomorrow early... (;-)
--
73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)
--- On Thu, 11/18/10, Greg Clark <k7rkt at bigredbee.com> wrote:

Let's hope this one lands before the batteries die!

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Steve Noskowicz <noskosteve at yahoo.com> wrote:

Looks like it leveled off, bobing around 114,000 ft. for the last two hrs.

--
73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

FYI to the groups, as this is cool stuff. Dave K7GPS

FYI, not sure what you call it when this happens, but looks like we've got a "floater" ?!!!

http://aprs.fi/?call=k6rpt-11

http://www.californianearspaceproject.com/

Currently at 113K, looks like this one is going to land a bit further away than projected!

This is an altitude attempt, current record is 128,379

-- Greg

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----