[aprssig] Hmmm... (slightly OT)

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 21:00:21 EST 2010

If legality is an issue, use these.  A-OK in the US.  Hook them up and you have a multi-client wireless mesh network...or point-to-point

I use two as a wireless serial cable between computer and radio.

 http://www.digi.com/products/wireless/zigbee-mesh/

I used the through-hole versions.

Or see a Ham product:   http://www.vsc-x.com/
  I don't know if he uses point-to-point or mesh modules.
It's only a software difference.
--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2010
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click 'APRS Beginner INFO' under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/

--
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turns out to be stupidity.  S. Noskowicz 1987