[aprssig] GPS Replacement

Bruce W. Martin aprs at almostanywhere.com
Fri Nov 5 16:03:23 EDT 2010

The 276c works had a firmware update that eliminated the breadcrumb problem and was my main GPS attached to my D700 for years. I have replaced it with the Garmin 7200 and a GTRANS cable but the breadcrumb problem exists on that unit now but I like the 7" screen. I still have the 276c and tried to sell it at Dayton last year but there were no takers. Probably have it on the table again next year.

Bruce