[aprssig] APRS physical layer in UK

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 13:21:43 EDT 2010

> ...Most of the APRS activity is 1200 bd on 144.800 MHz ...

I see I don't list UK in my Beginner Guide, but have:

 [Europe, Finland, Ireland, Spain: 144.800 MHz Voice Alert = 136.5 Hz]

Is the UK using 136.5 CTCSS?  I'll add "UK".

--
73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet)  MOT (Ret)  Ham (Yet)

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Aug-2010
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click the APRS Beginner INFO link under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/