[aprssig] ARPS physical layer

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Fri Nov 5 06:51:59 EDT 2010

Hi Derek,

As far as I know there is no APRS activity on 9600 bd in the UK. Most of
the APRS activity is 1200 bd on 144.800 MHz with some other 1200 bd APRS
activity on RAYNET channels for specific events.

It might be worth asking the question on the APRS UK Yahoo group just to
see if anyone has 9600 bd kit to run tests with you.

73,

Chris, G4HYG

--
Chris Moulding