[aprssig] d-700 and icons and AVRS!

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:48:31 EDT 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Robert Bruninga <bruninga at usna.edu> wrote:
> And secondly, the "TUNE" or "QSY" feature is a very important
> concept

That doesn't change reality: very few radios ("few" in terms of
stations on the air and in terms of available models, take your pick)
have a tune button.

> - Getting users to use do it is the hardest part of it..

Speaking as a user who has dropped a couple of grand on two D700s, a
D7, and a sackful of peripherals and accessories for them, I'm not in
a big hurry to spend several hundred more $$ just to get a D710 with
"tune" button.

-Jason
kg4wsv