[aprssig] Aprx 1.99 now with Tx-IGate (and digipeater)

Pentti Gronlund pentti.gronlund at tut.fi
Sat May 29 13:22:16 EDT 2010

Matti Aarnio writes:

> Another UNIX platform igate+digi software with a bit more features:
>
>   http://ham.zmailer.org/oh2mqk/aprx/

aprx_1.99.364-1_i386 even has working coordinate-based filtering :)

In testing these I was completely amazed how the users have learned since
we started applying extensive filtering at our OH3RBE digined/aprsd box.

Almost everyone is using WIDE1-1 or WIDE2-2 now. We may as well refrain
from draconian measures in a couple of years, if all goes well :)

Benjamin OH3BK

PS. Soon to follow: a D-PRS -> APRS-IS gateway, in a testing phase now...
--
		Live Reports from the Taxman's Paradise!