[aprssig] new IGate software

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 18:42:28 EDT 2010

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 0:50:33 +0000

> Has anyone built this successfully on Fedora?  I seem
> to have a problem with the wxwidgets libs which seem to be
> present.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
> 73--John

What is the value of LD_LIBRARY_PATH?  Using "echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH"  will return that value which may be a hint to the problem.

Additionally, I haven't used wxWidgets but you may want to make sure you also have the development files for it installed if they are set up as a separate package (many libraries separate themselves into runtime packages and development packages).