[aprssig] APRStt lives! (APRSspeak)

James - KB7TBT kb7tbt at gmail.com
Mon May 17 19:41:04 EDT 2010

Bob, it was fantastic to hang out with you this weekend, I was understanding
the concept very quickly as you were demonstrating it to me. I think this is
a great idea and it has many possibilities.

I do have some good pix of your car and yourself as well, if you would like
me to send them direct let me know.

Thanks for all you have done!

James
KB7TBT at arrl.net