[aprssig] usb - serial

Jim WU3V james at wu3v.net
Sat May 1 20:03:58 EDT 2010

Ben is this a laptop or a console based computer?
If the latter I have a computer I built up from parts and added 2 netmos
serial modules(PCI)
for a total of 4 ports;they work extremely well I have a trimble gps clock
(monitoring) and aprs Igate along with a PTC2 for a hf rms server.
I am quite happy with them.

Jim wu3v