[aprssig] Project Blue Horizon Website Updates + Checking Weather to Determine Launch Window for This Week

contact at projectbluehorizon.com contact at projectbluehorizon.com
Tue Mar 30 18:53:52 EDT 2010

Fellow Hams - We have made tremendous progress and plan to launch our
next segment of Project Blue Horizon Thursday evening. We are checking
weather now to determine our exact launch window, so please be sure to
check our website <http://www.projectbluehorizon.com/> and Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/PBH3/> for the latest information.

We also completed a major revision to our website, so please go there
to learn more about our project, the system we designed, and the team
that designed it.

Don't forget to register on our website for latest updates and to send
us tracking data <http://bit.ly/PBHRegister>.

We look forward to pushing the envelope of Amateur Radio High Altitude
Balooning with you very soon!

73,
-Tom Triebwasser
KC2TUA