[aprssig] March 27th: APRS Sounding Rocket Launch on the East Coast

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sat Mar 27 05:57:00 EDT 2010

> Will you be updating CQSRVR as the
> WALLOPS group again?

I woke up at 0400 to head in for the launch and realized my D7 was dead.  I have it on my desk charging right now.  I have a couple of hours before I have to be in the control center, so I am hoping it will have enough juice by that time to send some periodic updates.  I'll do my best!  :o)

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com