[aprssig] March 27th: APRS Sounding Rocket Launch on the East Coast

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Mar 26 22:23:34 EDT 2010

> Will you be updating CQSRVR as the WALLOPS group again?

Yes, anyone that wants real-time info on what is happening
should logon to the APRS  CQSRVR by sending an APRS message to
CQSRVR beginning with the text CQ WALLOPS and then their
comment.  Hopefully ANYONE with info will post it.

I will be at a hamgest and will have NO INFO.  So someone at
home, please keep us updated on CQSRVR.  Bob, WB4APR