[aprssig] APRN status?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Mar 26 19:33:20 EDT 2010

Is there any standard frequency for APRN?  What would be a good one for
a balloon?

If there's nothing else going on there, I'd be inclined to use 144.99
since that's what my alternate APRS IGate receiver will be listening to
anyway.  I suspect there might be more activity down in the LA area, though.

Scott
N1VG