[aprssig] High Altitude GPS needed ASAP

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Mar 23 15:25:56 EDT 2010

> this is a one-way trip, testing... a Prolific GPS
> receiver that the manufacturer assures me has
> firmware specially loaded for high-altitude operation.

I have a rocket launch in late April that needs an UNLIMITED GPS
not only in Altitude (100 miles) but also Rocket Speeds.  Just
exactly the kind that the USA security does not allow to be
sold.

Does anyone have any leads?
This will be a US government launch, so I can get the necessary
credentials, but the problem is the short fuse, and need for low
cost (student payload).

Bob, Wb4APR