[aprssig] Blue Horizon Readies for 2010 Flights, and Needs YOUR Help to Ensure Success!

contact at projectbluehorizon.com contact at projectbluehorizon.com
Mon Mar 22 15:34:20 EDT 2010

All - Many of you have asked about our message format for HF: we're using
CW, so all you need to do is tune to 7.0125MHz to listen in.

We will be sure to let you know specific details of exact launch date,
times, call signs, and all other important information once we determine
them; for now, we plan to launch our two missions sometime in April, 2010.
Please reference the original thread here:
<http://www.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig/2010-March/032977.html>

Thanks for your tremendous interest and support! Please remember to sign
up:<http://www.projectbluehorizon.com/mercuryboard/index.php?a=register>
and follow us on Twitter:<http://twitter.com/PBH3>

73,
-Tom Triebwasser