[aprssig] Blue Horizon Readies for 2010 Flights, and Needs YOUR Help to Ensure Success!

Frank or Barbara Rossi n3flr at bellatlantic.net
Sun Mar 21 13:19:36 EDT 2010

I went to the web site, to many details left out for the Hams that may
want to help.
Like Launch day and time ?  SSID to look for ?
Ok on 7.0125 but is that AX25 or PSK63, PSK63 would work down to lower
signal levels.
Is it USB or LSB.
Have to know that to add or subtract the tone frequency of the decoder.
N3FLR - Frank