[aprssig] delayed packets

Mark Cheavens mcheavens at usa.net
Wed Mar 10 09:52:43 EST 2010

Wes,
It has happened with other applications, it is just  that Ui-View is
the most prevalent application being used.

What TNC's are in use?

I have seen this MANY times with KPC-3's. I have NEVER seen it with a
TNC-2 and KISS ROM!
It has also been seen in many locations with KPC-3's when operated in
standalone DIGI modes.

Mark Cheavens
KC5EVE