[aprssig] APRS Messenger PSK-63 On The Air Reports -- Magnetic Loop Antenna Now Up

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Mar 8 17:53:27 EST 2010

Stephen H. Smith wrote:
> Eagerly awaiting the stations from the midwest and east coast that
> normally start showing up about 16:00 local time.
> Details on this dirt-cheap easy-to-build compact antenna  for 30
> meters (that could be stealthed in an attic) will follow in a week or so.

And I'm eagerly awaiting the antenna details!  I just posted a request
for 30m antenna suggestions to another group and received some
suggestions, but I'm looking to go cheap, dirt-cheap is even better!
Any early hints or links so I can start to get a handle on what to
expect?  Even if it's a reference to a page number or article title at
arrl.net or the 2010 Handbook, I'm all eyes!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ-1 - IGating 10.147.600 both AX.25 and PSK-63 from Palm
Bay, FL  USA (EL97qx)

PS. See http://tinyurl.com/IGATE-KJ4ERJ-1 for recently heard stations