[aprssig] Mobile Success With APRS Messenger PSK-63 on 30 Meters

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Fri Mar 5 08:03:52 EST 2010

I'm working on the GPS mobile tracker version of APRS Messenger over the
weekend. All being well it should be ready for your trip.

Tx PTT will be on the existing com port and the GPS input will be any
other serial or USB port. GPS input will be 4800 bd NMEA looking for the
$GPRMC string.

I'll post information on APRSSIG when it's ready.

73,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales