[aprssig] APRS Messenger now has APRS over PSK-63

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Mar 1 20:38:00 EST 2010

Wait, the 14580 that UI-View connects OUT to has nothing to do with the
local port on which it overs LOCAL services.  Configure the local server
port for 14580 and see what happens.  It should work.

To see what might be using 14580 on the local machine, use the command:

netstat -an | find "14580"

As long as the :14580 is on some IP address other than the local
machine, the port is available for listening by UI-View.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ