[aprssig] APRS Messenger now has APRS over PSK-63

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Mon Mar 1 05:27:32 EST 2010

Matti, OH2MQK asked:

Could you document these preambles and flags somewhere?

I've put a document "
<http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IJCLS8aggjmDKKIYTDMgN_iSVkQH3xxeTt7X2dJDNr06uzyTOqlGYaJFRgqs93lYFBAmF5B0ZdKbjwaUbpJPEw/APRS%20over%20PSK-63%20-%20How%20it%20works.txt>APRS
over PSK-63 - How it works" on the CCW Yahoo Group:

73,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales