[aprssig] APRS Messenger now has APRS over PSK-63

Frank or Barbara Rossi n3flr at bellatlantic.net
Mon Mar 1 03:29:24 EST 2010

Was doing some testing with the new 1800Hz version with AGWPE free.
Something is not calculated correct for APRS Messenger TX

No matter what my radio dial must be tuned to 10.1515 LSB to RX the AX25
at 2100Hz - 2300Hz
That means I need the 2100Hz version running on 10.1515 LSB to put my
PSK63 APRS on top of the lower 2100Hz tone.

Getting late and maybe not thinking straight.
Chris, is the objective for the PSK63 signal to be on top of where the
lower AX25 tone is on LSB, or the upper tone on USB?

If so you always need the frequency version of APRS Messenger that
matches the frequencies of your AX25 decoder ?
N3FLR - Frank