[aprssig] TM-D710

Rusty Bryant rustyb78 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 14:32:31 EDT 2010

Question:

When I push the POS button on my d710 there is an option where you can sync the clock to the GPS, at least thats what it appears to me to be.  However, when I press the button that looks like a little clock it changes my time to something that isn't even close to being the correct time.  The minutes are right but the hour is almost 10 hours fast.  I am in the Eastern time zone so this drastic change in time baffles me.

My question is, 1.) Why doesn't this feature work correctly and 2.) how in the world do I enter the menu mode so i can manually change the time back to the correct time?  I am out of town and don't have my manual with me.

Thank you!

Rusty
WB4BSD-9