[aprssig] Hamfest and Local info

Pentti Gronlund pentti.gronlund at tut.fi
Fri Jun 18 09:36:20 EDT 2010

Robert Bruninga writes:

> 434.575MHz T107 -2000kHz R25k P25/FM Tampere OH3RNE
>
> Im confused.  Normally an SSID of a letter implies a Dstar node.
> So, if that is a Dstar channel, then I am confused by the T107
> PL tone?

As it says in the text, it is a P25 repeater, not D-STAR. A Moto
Quantar/Quantro can also do FM, as they are DSP based machines :)

Looks like we are going to introduce the concept on our coming
D-STAR repeater, too. It only needs a CTCSS decoder and some audio
switches. Not for everyday use, but just in case everything else
fails...

Benjamin OH3BK
--
		Live Reports from the Taxman's Paradise!