[aprssig] Net28

G0JXN Jim g0jxn.jim at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 15 11:51:20 EDT 2010

Hi Guys

Stephen, Richard and Dave, thank you for your input on the subject. I have
taken note and www.net14.org.uk now has notes about LSB & USB working on
both the Net28 Project and APRS Frequencies pages.

Incidentally we had 10m openings in Europe on the 12th & 13th June and
excellent message exchanges between the UK, France, Germany and Belgium.
Contacts were direct and first time ACKs were usual.

73

Jim, G0JXN/MB7UXN