[aprssig] Bluetooth TNCs (was SSID Standardization)

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Jun 10 06:55:00 EDT 2010

Just stick your own Bluetooth to serial port on the TNC's RS-232 port,
power it from some point on the radio (I'm still looking for a
port-powered one), and you've built what the manufacturers haven't
gotten around to yet.  I've been running my KJ4ERJ-7/KJ4ERJ-1 TT4-based
IGate that way for over a year now.  I call it my "extreme air gap"
lightning arrestor between the RF and the PC.