[aprssig] SSID Standardization

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Thu Jun 10 02:40:34 EDT 2010

It's still amazingly frustrating that these radios don't provide a blue tooth
serial port interface to the TNC.  It would be even better if there was a TCP
terminal server interface to the TNC in kiss mode through ethernet or a wifi
interface.

Serial port wiring is getting less and less supported and more and more
frustrating to deal with isn't it?

Gregg Wonderly