[aprssig] does anyone have the APRS spec 1.1 or 1.2 as a single PDF

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Jul 30 11:17:33 EDT 2010

> Bob,
> I hate to point this out, but that is not a specification.
> That is word salad.  You have page number references to a
> document which we can not find.
> For Example:

Ahhh... Thanks... I do believe that when I wrote the APRS11 over
6 years ago, that I accidentally used the PDF draft version of
the original spec, instead of the final version.  SO I agree,
there may be some page number problems.  Someday I hope to go
fix those when I find time.  So your comments are valid.

If you do happen to find wrong page numbers and do happen to
find the right ones, I'd be more than happy to update my
references to match...  I always enjoy getting useful feedback
that I can use to keep my pages correct.

Thanks
Bob, WB4APR