[aprssig] APRX kiss escape command?

Matti Aarnio oh2mqk at sral.fi
Fri Jul 30 03:31:12 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 07:38:41PM -0700, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> I have APRX running very well now here in Eureka.  One problem I have is
> finding a discussion list for aprx--I don't find it in the manual, nore do I
> know how to contact the main hacker-in-charge of the software.

There wasn't a list...
See notes at  http://ham.zmailer.org/oh2mqk/aprx/

> Anyway, I'm using an old PK-12 TNC and the escape code is three control c's
> sent to the device.  I would love to have my config script send these to the
> TNC on exit so I can then use the TNC in normal packet mode for testing.

I had never seen that as a necessity.
So essentially you are calling for a complement of "initstring" option?

Right now your option is to use e.g. minicom and issue the deactivation
sequence manually.

I am going off the net for a couple days.

> Any help greatly needed!
>
> TU, 73
> --
> jaye, ke6sls