[aprssig] APRX kiss escape command?

Jaye Inabnit ke6sls ke6sls at arrl.net
Thu Jul 29 23:49:36 EDT 2010

This is from the pk-12 manual--enter three control C's within one second to
exit kiss mode. . . .  I recall setting up a exit file for running JNOS in
the day to escape from kiss mode which was much as you just mentioned.

I tried to exit kiss mode while running minicom but was not able to do it.  I
end up rebooting the TNC then going through the autobaud routine.  I'd really
like to automate this  :)

thanks, 73

--
jaye, ke6sls