[aprssig] Some post are hard to read via Web

Tom Hayward esarfl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:56:03 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 15:21, Max Harper <kg4pid at yahoo.com> wrote:

> For those of us that prefer to read the APRSSIG via the WEB interface, here
> http://www.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig/
> some post can be very hard to read when I have to scroll left and right such as in the below link.

I'd consider this a bug in the web interface. The problem can be fixed
with a little CSS. The designer could add the following to
http://www.tapr.org/tapr_mail.css:

pre {
    white-space: pre-wrap; /* CSS2.1 compliant */
    white-space: -moz-pre-wrap; /* Mozilla-based browsers */
    white-space: -o-pre-wrap; /* Opera 7+ */
}

Tom KD7LXL