[aprssig] Some post are hard to read via Web

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 18:21:57 EDT 2010

For those of us that prefer to read the APRSSIG via the WEB interface, here

http://www.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig/

some post can be very hard to read when I have to scroll left and right such as in the below link.
Now I'm not picking on the poster because this happens all the. Either the Web software needs
to be changed or posters need to hit the Enter / Return key a little more often. Even with my 22
inch monitor the post below is 5 times wider than my display is. Or is it just me?

http://www.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig/2010-July/033763.html

Thanks, Max
KG4PID