[aprssig] [OT Related] TH-D7 info needed.

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 03:35:49 EDT 2010

Hi All..

I recently discovered my TH-D7e has gone deaf on 2m, by at least 20dB!
(2m TX, and TX/RX on 70cm are OK) and as it's well out of any warranty,
plus I have access to tools and facilities for this sort of work, I got
the screwdriver out.

What I need though, for confirmation of what I'm seeing, is a board
layout drawing, with component identifiers if such a thing exists.
This is for the RF / Power board (the one that is bolted to the metal
heatsink/battery mount.  Oh, I have the circuit schematics already.
Tracing a double sided board, smothered with SMD parts, many with no
markings, though posible, would be made much easier if there is a layout
drawing somewhere.  This is a TH-D7e, not a A(G)

AFIK at present, it's not D30 or D31 that has failed.  So, the hoped for
easy fix not likely at the mo.

73 to all.

Dave G0WBX(G8KBV)