[aprssig] Group Message Codes

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Jan 24 17:10:53 EST 2010

> but I can see the desire for a
> larger-than-RF-but-smaller-than-world
> group to have direct, instant,
> non-time-constrained messaging simultaneously to all
> group members.

That is the purpose of the CQSRVR that Pete wrote.  The only
constraint is you can only do one message per 30 minutes.  But,
I hope, that if any groups actuall form and want to use it on a
specific basis, that Pete can come up with a net-control login
tht can override that 30 minute defualt limit for special
groups.

But until the demand is there, then that is a feature probably
on the to-do list.

Bob