[aprssig] Replacement for UI-View any one

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Jan 21 22:59:06 EST 2010

Peter Mallett wrote:
>   There is already, it`s called *Xastir* and it is* *under continual
> development.
>
> Either run on a Linux box ( the best ) or Windows / VMWare ( yuk )

VMWare under Windows is not what was requested, but I tried to find the
VMWare image and failed.  Any hints on where such a thing can be retrieved?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

PS.  The xastir.org Windows reference at:

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/Downloads#WINDOWS

referred me to "VMWare Player Images" at

http://northwest.aprs2.net/rivettracker/

But none of the torrents I see listed there mention VMWare.  Links would
be appreciated.