[aprssig] Field APRS texting event!

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 20:35:35 EST 2010

Where do you find the volunteers for this sort of thing?  I find it
hard to get folks who will use APRS.  Actually, sometimes I have
issues finding folks that can use the VFO on their HT.

I'm going to be visiting the Klondike Derby here in the Frederick MD
area.  Just as an observer to see if ham radio operators can help them
out in the future.  I'd love to do something similar.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R